Be part of the movement to support makers of color!
The Love & Justice subscription box includes justice oriented and collective liberation products.
Each season, Love & Justice subscribers will get a box of BIPOC hand-crafted whimsy, and an invitation to connect to discuss the enclosed book.
This Spring we are so excited to share these offerings with you in this season’s Love & Justice box!
- A shower steamer: Akilah’s Essentials is an "earth-first" brand. This means respecting the environment by sustainably extracting its resources and respecting earth inhabitants by protecting our environment and supporting safe working conditions.
- A mini notebook: Art from Trinidadian expat Candace of SPACE INK was featured in a previous box with a pin. Candace uses her art to speak truth and spread messages of community and social justice.
- Pencils: Priyanka creates designs for her paper goods studio My Darlin' that romanticize the everyday moments through a contemporary but playful design aesthetic that simultaneously evokes a sense of nostalgia.
- A bottle of hot sauce: Maritza or Mari (she/ella) founded Pisqueya [pees-keh-yah] as a celebration of Latin Caribbean culture and a contribution to her family legacy with hot sauce and seasoning recipes that have been passed down in the family for many years. Its flavors are deeply rooted in the rich soils of the Dominican Republic.
- A book: Mutual Aid: Building Solidarity During This Crisis (and the Next) by Dean Spade
There will be a Zoom meetup to discuss the book.